The year 2020 didn’t turn out to be what we had expected. However, it’s never too late to make the year better! With Christmas around the corner, it is time you prepare yourself to treat your loved ones with gratitude, love and of course, gifts! The present is a simple gesture of appreciation, and a thoughtful one can make it even more special.
There are many choices available online but make sure you choose something that could be memorable, practical and reflects the other person’s passion or interests. It will not only leave a strong impression on your loved one but also shows your thoughtfulness.
Here are a few gift ideas you can think of for this Christmas:
1. Scented candles – Who doesn’t like coming back to a fresh-smelling home! Scented candles are not only romantic, but they also relax you. That being said, scented candles pose as great home decorative items and add colour and warmth to the space. You can even pair it up with a small indoor plant or a box of chocolate while gifting it.
2. DIY Christmas Tree – There are several ways you can design and make your own Christmas tree – paper, wool, ribbons and what not! However, what would make it intimate and special is personalising the gift – if your dear one is a tea fan, you can get individually wrapped tea bags and glue it (over-lapping) each other to give it the shape of a tree. All you will need: lots of tea bags, styrofoam cones, glue, a circular cardboard box for the base and a fancy star trinket. You can use the same technique to make a chocolate tree or coffee tree.
3. A Succulent Box – Nothing’s better than giving someone a piece of nature. It is always a fresh choice. If one of your friends is a green warrior or is into gardening, gift them a succulent box. There are many options available online, but you can also customise it yourself. These miniature plants make the best Christmas gift. In popular belief, a succulent is known to bring good fortune and protect one from negative energy. Moreover, they are pocket-friendly, live longer, need less maintenance, and their unique aesthetics make them appealing.
4. Make a Sweet Dish – No one says no to food, especially on festivals. Give your loved ones a sweet surprise and treat them with some home-baked season staples – gingerbread fudge or cookies. They are loved by one and all. You can also bake chocolate cookies or Christmas-themed cupcakes. And when they know it’s you who baked them, sure that’s going to leave them smiling. Sweet, isn’t it?
5. Gift Card – This holiday season, show your love and care to your loved one by gifting them a gift card for a spa day. This will not only relax them, but they will certainly thank you for your gesture. Many spas in the city offer customizable options, choose something that you think they need.
Make this Christmas meaningful for others and fill up their stockings with gifts they will always remember you for. We hope these five gifting ideas will make for that perfect gift for your family and friends.
Comment below to let us know if this blog was helpful. You can also visit www.nobrokerhood.com to see how we can make your Christmas safe in your society.