Enroll your society
Enroll your society
Last year, this time the atmosphere was buzzing with festive spirit – food, social gatherings, music and what not! But this year, with COVID-19 lurking around us, it feels like we are hanging out with a party-pooper.
This year, all festivals seem to be subdued and dull. But we are here to make it a little fun for you. So, are you ready?
This Diwali, we are back with yet another super FUN activity – Diya Decoration Contest – for all the kids, aged 5 to 15, of NoBrokerHood family across Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Pune, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
We believe this will help your little ones to explore their imagination, unleash their creativity and celebrate the festival of lights in the right spirit. Not to mention, it can be the much-needed break to rejuvenate from all those online classes and exam stress — you know, colours always work wonder to the mind!
So, what are you waiting for? Gear up and have some fun with your munchkins this Diwali!
Here Are the Contest Rules:
- The participant should be between 5 to 15 years old.
- The participant should be a resident of NoBrokerHood society.
- The participant can use any size and type of earthen diya.
- Feel free to use anything you can grab – sparkles, feathers, paints, anything!
- The participant must write two lines explaining the idea behind the decoration/design.
- The diya decoration will be judged based on originality, colour scheme, neatness and final presentation.
- Failing to comply with the rules will result in disqualification.
How to Submit Your Entry?
- Send a high-resolution and clear image of the final product along with a vertical photograph of your child to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 14. Late entries are not encouraged.
- Make sure to mention the following in the email (without which the entry will be disqualified):
- Full Name of the Participant:
- Complete Postal Address:
- Society Name:
- Contact Number:
In case you have any queries about the contest. You can reach out to us by commenting below or filling up the form above.
How do I submitt my Diya decoration snap?
Thank you for reaching out to us. You can email us the pictures at email@example.com
Please send us a high-resolution and clear image of the final product along with a vertical photograph of your child. Make sure you have the following details mentioned clearly (without which the entry will be disqualified): Full Name of the Participant, Age, Complete Postal Address, Society Name, City and Contact Number.
All the best!
Why is it only for kids? There should be contests for all age groups
Thank you for reaching out to us. We have a series of events for adults in store and are coming up soon! We are sure you all will have great fun being part of them.
How can I take Diya decoration snap
You can use your phone camera or a digital camera to take pictures. The only criteria is the image should be clear and high in resolution. Please send the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you have the following details mentioned clearly (without which the entry will be disqualified): Full Name of the Participant, Age, Complete Postal Address, Society Name, City and Contact Number.
All the best!
Can you post the pics. of the decorated diyas of the winners.
Thank you for reaching out to us. You can visit our Instagram page: @nobrokerhood to view the pictures.
That’s nice, would look forward